- Doctor of Philosophy in Science and Technology Studies [Ongoing]. York University, Canada.
- Dissertation: “A faint glow: Developing and deploying atomic expertise in Cold War Canada, 1942 – 1963”
- Supervisor: Edward Jones-Imhotep
- Comprehensive Committee: Matthew Farish and Marcel Martel
- Master of Arts in Science and Technology Studies . York University, Canada.
- Major Research Paper: “A postmodern nation?: Reframing the classical modernist narrative through Canadian Cold War technological projects”
- Supervisor: Edward Jones-Imhotep
- Specialised Honours Bachelor of Science in Computer Science . York University, Canada.
- Capstone Project: “Imputation of Missing Values in Microarray Data”
- Supervisor: Suprakash Datta
- Doctoral Research Assistant. SSHRC Insight Development Grant – Reliable Humans, Trustworthy Machines: A Cultural History of Technological Failure. Department of History. York University. 09/2017 – 04/2018.
- Science and Technology Studies Seminar Series Coordinator. Department of Science and Technology Studies. York University. 09/2015 – 04/2016.
- Digital Initiatives Coordinator. John Tyndall Correspondence Project. York University. 06/2017 – Present.
- NATS 1775 – Technology and Civilization. Division of Natural Science, Department of Science and Technology Studies. York University. 05/2017 – 07/2017.
- NATS 1700 – Computers, Information and Society. Division of Natural Science, Department of Science and Technology Studies. York University. 09/2016 – 04/2017.
- NATS 1860 – Science: Past, Present and Future. Division of Natural Science, Department of Science and Technology Studies. York University. 09/2015 – 04/2016.
- Vice-President Unit 3 (pro tem); Executive Committee. CUPE Local 3903. 02/2018 – Present.
- Graduate Student Member of the Tenure and Promotions Adjudication Committee. Department of Science & Technology Studies. 10/2017.
- STS Student Representative to the Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS) Council. York University. 09/2017 – Present.
- Extended Health Benefits (EHB) Committee Member. CUPE Local 3903. 04/2017 – Present.
- President. Science and Technology Studies Graduate Student Association (STSGSA). 09/2016 – Present.
- Funding Committee Member. York University Graduate Student Association (YUGSA). 09/2016 – Present.
- Professional Development Fund (PDF) Coordinator. CUPE Local 3903. 06/2016 – 10/2017.
- Science and Technology Studies Graduate Program Director Search Committee Member. Science and Technology Studies Graduate Program. York University. 01/2017 – 05/2017.
- Executive Committee Member. Visions and Collaborations: 1st Annual York Graduate Student Research Conference – A Canada150 Initiative. 11/2016 – 04/2017.
- Science and Technology Studies Graduate Executive Committee Representative (MA). Science and Technology Studies Graduate Program. York University. 09/2015 – 08/2016.
- Graduate Research Associate. Robarts Centre for Canadian Studies. York University. 09/2016 – Present.
- “From Christian to Capitalist: How popular science for children instilled societal norms and morals.” HSS Annual Meeting. History of Science Society. Toronto, Canada. 10/11/2017.
- “North of modernity: Was the DEW line a pragmatic success?” Innovation and Aberration CSTHA Biennial Conference. Canadian Science and Technology Historical Association. London, Canada. 04/11/2017.
- “North of modernity: Pragmatism and the DEW Line.” SHOT Annual Meeting. Society for the History of Technology. Philadelphia, United States. 27/10/2017.
- “Our atomic past: Revisiting a forgotten Canada.” Untold Stories of the Past 150 Years Conference. University College Dublin (Craig Dobbin Chair in Canadian Studies). Dublin, Ireland. 29/04/2017.
- “The ‘Discarded’ Early Warning Line: Radar Stations in the High Arctic.” Looking at Junk Binocular Conference. York University (STS) / University of Toronto (IHPST). Toronto, Canada. 29/04/2016.
- “The ‘Universality’ of Technology: The normalisation of Western bias through an increasingly dominant socio-technological lens.” Changing Worlds Conference. University of Vienna / Institute for Advanced Studies. Vienna, Austria. 21/11/2015.
- “‘Opening up new vistas’: Examining Telidon’s ability to (un)successfully traverse borders in a time of technological transition.” Science and Technology Across Borders CSTHA Biennial Conference. Canadian Science and Technology Historical Association. Toronto, Canada. 07/11/2015.
Awards & Certificates
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS). Government of Ontario & York University. 09/2017. [$15 000].
- The Vernon Oliver Stong Graduate Scholarships in Science. Faculty of Science, York University. 03/2017. [$10 000].
- Senior ‘Record of Completion’ Certificate. Teaching Commons, York University. 05/2016.
- Member of the Dean’s Honour Roll. York University. 2009-2011.
- Canadian International History Committee (CIH)
- Canadian Science and Technology Historical Association (CSTHA)
- History of Science Society (HSS)
- Society for the History of Technology (SHOT)